We are a Christian community of believers, committed to being a centre for healing and equipping to restore people into fellowship with God, and one another, through Jesus Christ, in the power of the Holy Spirit, to the glory of God.
1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. 2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. (Romans 12: 1-2)
- We are a biblically functioning community, built through the ministry of the Holy Spirit, corporate worship, teaching, prayer and love for one another.
- We believe every person should be presented with the gospel, be given an opportunity to come to faith in Jesus, pray to be filled with the Holy Spirit and encouraged to grow in that faith. That every believer should be encouraged to use their gifts and talents to edify the Body of Christ and transform society.
- We believe that each believer should be part of a small group – for support, encouragement and are accountable to each other.
- We believe that church should be intergenerational – with children, teenagers, young and older adults, whose lifestyles are shaped by their love for Jesus and his Church.
- We believe that our church services should be dynamic, interesting, interactive and relevant; where we are encouraged to grow in intimacy with the Father, honour Jesus Christ the Son and are open to the ongoing work of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that we are called to care for the poor, the oppressed and the marginalized according to Matthew 25 and Isaiah 58 – feeding the hungry, clothing the naked, preaching the gospel; resolving issues of prejudice, injustice and inequality in society.
- We believe that we are called to servant leadership in obedience to Christ and submission to one another. We seek to discern God’s will through an understanding of His Word and by listening to the Holy Spirit speak through each other.